[GNC] Feature request - prevent a transaction with todays date

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Wed Dec 28 16:26:33 EST 2022

Consider as well, another software package entirely to handle quotes,
proformas, invoices, AR even.

Then export the resulting accounting data to GnuCash to complete your books.

(the same goes for investment tracking)

If you weren't doing your own accounting, you'd be using the other
software anyway for those purposes and then giving your accountant the
end result. And their software wouldn't likely be capable of generating
those documents or managing customer accounts or managing investments,
but just keeping the books and generating reports.

In short, you are wearing many hats that are often worn by several
distinct individuals using distinct software, and thus you may have to
use multiple apps to suit your needs.

Regards,
Adrien