[GNC] Deleting Transaction from Reconcile Deletes Wrong Transaction

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Thu Dec 29 17:27:02 EST 2022

That sounds like a GTK bug. You were raising a context menu on what was
selected, not where the mouse pointer was located. If you had a line in
the left pane selected, that is what got deleted.

Maybe reverting to a backup file and making it your main file would be
in order for restoring your books to a sane state then starting the
reconciliation over.

As for the bug, I suppose you can file it, but I wouldn't be surprised
if it is a GTK rather than GnuCash problem.

But before you do, try GnuCash 4.13 first. I think the GTK version was
just bumped on that release.

Regards,
Adrien