[GNC] Scrubbing workflow

ml at tgr66.me ml at tgr66.me
Thu Dec 29 19:00:12 EST 2022

I searched the mailing list and didn’t really get any hits from the past six years, so I’m starting a new thread.

I understand the concept of lots, and I *think* I understand _why_ GnuCash uses the scrubbing concept (i.e., internationalization?).

In any case, I’m a little worried about the work flow as I implement GnuCash.

Let’s say I perform a number of trades of stocks in any given month, but I don’t remember when sells I’ve scrubbed, and which I haven’t. How do I tell which ones need to be done? Go through each symbol (could easily be 30 or more total over three accounts)?

Just curious if I”m missing an easier way?

Tim