[GNC] Bank account reconciled, will this change screw things up?

Dr. David Kirkby drkirkby at kirkbymicrowave.co.uk
Fri Dec 30 18:54:05 EST 2022

On Fri, 30 Dec 2022 at 22:56, Stephen M. Butler <
Stephen.M.Butler51 at gmail.com> wrote:

> OK.  Mine are not tied to the business features.

I think that I am in a minority here using them. They seem to make things
more complicated. I just hope that the benefits outweigh the complications.

Dave.

> --
Dr. David Kirkby,
Kirkby Microwave Ltd,
drkirkby at kirkbymicrowave.co.uk
https://www.kirkbymicrowave.co.uk/
Telephone 01621-680100./ +44 1621 680100

Registered in England & Wales, company number 08914892.
Registered office:
Stokes Hall Lodge, Burnham Rd, Althorne, Chelmsford, Essex, CM3 6DT, United
Kingdom