[GNC] Bank account reconciled, will this change screw things up?

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Fri Dec 30 19:13:40 EST 2022

I would only use them for cases where you are billed (incurred the
expense) before you pay, not at the same time.

Using your postage example:

If you pay a company periodically for postage, quite possibly for more
than one shipment, or have to take explicit action to pay a bill, use
the Business Features.

If you simply go to the Post Office or shipper and pay at the counter
when sending a package - use regular transactions.

There might be rare cases of a mix for the same entity. In that case,
consider if you need a 'statement of account' to match up bills and
payments. If so, always use the Business Features for that entity.

Of course, make your own rules for your own needs. I've settled on these
for myself to keep the clicks down where not really needed.

Regards,
Adrien