[GNC] Scary moment

Stan Brown the_stan_brown at fastmail.fm
Fri Dec 30 20:11:05 EST 2022

Good suggestions, Adrien. I have a fourth thought:

We don't know how Losey was doing the "workup", but if it involved a
report, and some of the relevant transactions were in accounts created
after the last time the report was saved, then transactions in those
accounts would not be picked up automatically. In that case, Losey
should open the saved report configuration, click Edit » Report Options,
select all relevant accounts, and save the new configuration.

Stan Brown
Tehachapi, CA, USA
https://BrownMath.com