[GNC] Scary moment

R Losey rlosey at gmail.com
Fri Dec 30 20:22:02 EST 2022

It ***MIGHT*** be some kind of user error... I may have neglected to enter
the checks last weekend, but I know for certain that they were entered on
Wednesday, and had the date right, because they should up in the this
year's report in right place.

It **MIGHT** be that I didn't save the data, but it almost certainly
auto-saved, and I know I didn't get any warning.  Messing around with the
gnucash-cli the next day, I never actually opened the gui - just ran the
updater, once with the old version, and one with the new version.

But today, when I opened the GUI, the data was missing again... I ran the
same report, and the data that had been there Wed was gone.