[GNC] OFX import date questions

Phyllis Bruce pobruce46 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 31 16:56:21 EST 2022

   Hi Simon, the import had the proper transactions but was not matching a
   couple I had manually entered that were outside the default parameters.
    I thing I’ve got that sorted now.

   I’m running ver 4.13 of GC in Windows 11.  I upgrade as soon as I know
   one has been distributed.

     On Dec 31, 2022, at 11:54 AM, Simon Roberts