[GNC] Bank account reconciled, will this change screw things up?

Liz edodd at billiau.net
Sat Dec 31 21:21:37 EST 2022

On Fri, 30 Dec 2022 23:54:05 +0000
"Dr. David Kirkby" <drkirkby at kirkbymicrowave.co.uk> wrote:

> I think that I am in a minority here using them. They seem to make
> things more complicated. I just hope that the benefits outweigh the
> complications.
>
> Dave.

I use them to create invoices and check that I have been paid but not to
pay money out.
Just going back to the data entry error, you typed 'P' and got
'payroll'.
You can make sure that all your accounts have fairly unique first two
letter combinations, so 'Pa' would be Payroll and 'Po' Postage. Then
typing 2 letters should get the correct account, or you may decide to
type three letters as a habit.

Liz