[GNC] PDF creation option

Jed Taylor vendors at offthedial.com
Wed Feb 2 19:32:35 EST 2022

I've created some .pdfs of P&L reports, and set the report to use the
two-column layout.  I just discovered this option doesn't size the output to
the printed page, so the far right totals (the number I'm most interested in
- the net P/L for the period) are missing.

Changing the report layout to a single column so that the expenses are under
the income rather than beside them solves this issue, although there's
next-to-no margins on the page.

Any suggestions as to how to produce good-looking reports from GnuCash?

Thanks.