[GNC] PDF creation option

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Fri Feb 4 10:01:58 EST 2022

Try opening the PDF in a web browser or external app. I seem to recall
there are various printing issues with some versions of Webkit which
GnuCash uses for reports. (and the version used is OS specific)

Alternatively, open in a spreadsheet and format and print from there.
(you should just save the report in its native HTML in that case, or
copy/paste it in)

Regards,
Adrien