[GNC] Possible to display two account registers on screen?

Art Chimes artsonline at gmail.com
Thu Feb 3 17:02:22 EST 2022

I'm trying to clean up some issues with an import-gone-bad which left
me with two accounts for the same mutual fund. There are, I think,
some duplicate transactions and others that appear in only one of the
two accounts, and I want to consolidate this. It will simplify matters
and speed up the process if I can see both accounts side by side. I
know I can print up a transaction report, and use that as a reference,
but is it possible to display the two accounts — GnuFund GNUFX and
GnuFund GNUCX — on screen?

If not, is it a feature GnuCash should have or is it just me?

Thank you