[GNC] Possible to display two account registers on screen?

Art Chimes artsonline at gmail.com
Thu Feb 3 23:17:37 EST 2022

Thanks to Stan, Dan, and Liz for the suggestions. I'm going to play around
with these tomorrow, but I have to say that I always like to find
"lesser-known features," so I'll probably try Stan's first.

I failed to specify my OS (Window 10) and GnuCash version (4.9), for which
I apologize.

I'm assuming that Liz is suggesting that I open the *.gnucash file (open
with > gnucash) to get the second instance of the program running. Let me
know if that's not right.

Thanks again,
Art