[GNC] Starting a new file

Gyle McCollam gmccollam at live.com
Fri Feb 4 15:46:13 EST 2022

You will have to create your own ending balance for 2021.  Review the statement and find the balance on the statement at 12/31/2021or add/subtract the entries up to and including 12/31/2021 to arrive at the balance.  That number will become your starting balance for 2022 as well.  You can use the ending balance on the statement when you reconcile 2022.

Thank You,
Gyle McCollam

Gyle McCollam

609.680.2326                     Mobile