[GNC] PDF creation option

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Tue Feb 8 16:55:00 EST 2022

Not without crafting a custom report in Scheme.

You can however play with the Multi-Column report where you can have a
report in one 'column' and a chart in another. (or one on top of the
other for example)

The other option is as I noted in my last reply:

Export to spreadsheet and chart there.

The default exported format is HTML, so presumably you could script the
addition of images or inserting CSS and opening it in a browser. (The
built-in Scheme report code generates HTML which is displayed via WebKit
within the GnuCash window.)

Regards,
Adrien