[GNC] PDF creation option

Frank H. Ellenberger frank.h.ellenberger at gmail.com
Tue Feb 8 21:29:24 EST 2022

Hi,

Am 08.02.22 um 22:55 schrieb Adrien Monteleone:
> Not without crafting a custom report in Scheme.

When did you the last time look in the stylesheets?
One is named CSS-based, but also the default stylesheet can load a
background image.
All other stylesheets have an Images tab in their properties. They can
additionally display a heading banner and a (company) logo.

See also
https://www.gnucash.org/docs/v4/C/gnucash-help/change-style.html
Improvements welcome!

Regards