[GNC] restore backed up files

keith adams kadams at mailfence.com
Wed Feb 16 20:11:51 EST 2022

02/16/2022 -- I backed up internal HDD (using BAQPAQ by TeeJeeTech.com) to external USB HDD before replacing damaged operating system with new copy of same system (Xubuntu 20.04.3).  I did change the log-in name on new OS which, of course, changes the filesystem paths.  Now, on new OS, re-installed Gnucash appears to work fine but I cannot figure out where   successfully backed-up files (go back to Jan 2020 - multiple accounts) should be copied to?  Thank You!