[GNC] restore backed up files

David H hellvee at gmail.com
Wed Feb 16 20:24:10 EST 2022

Hi Keith,

You can put them anywhere you like within reason. I use Ubuntu and just
created a gnucash folder under Documents and keep mine there e.g
/home/xxxxxxx/Documents/GnuCash - just start Gnucash and use file open the
first time up after you restore your file(s) and it will remember the
location.

Cheers David H.