[GNC] exporting search?

Paul Kinzelman paul at kinzelman.com
Sat Feb 19 18:03:46 EST 2022

Thank you!

I see now how I can do that, but it's not all that convenient to do, seems
like it would be something that lots of people would want to do.

Copy/paste from HTML seems like not a good way to expect people
to do it as well.
All I want is a total of the columns of a search, seems like this ought
to be a feature built in already.

I also looked for this kind of search/export in the documentation and
couldn't find it, it'd be nice to say something about that too.

I tried things like "export search results" and nothing came up.
Even "search results" didn't say much.
A section on common things people like to do would be good.