[GNC] exporting search?

Geoff cleanoutmyshed at gmail.com
Sat Feb 19 18:32:43 EST 2022

Hi Paul

Your original request said you required a list of expenses.  If you only
want the totals amount, there is no need to export at all.  Just scroll
to the bottom of the Account Report, which shows the the total Debits,
Credits, and Balance.

As to your other useful suggestions, please excuse the editorial.  I see
that the lead article on your web site is titled "The Importance of
Building a Strong Community".

The great thing about GnuCash is that it is built, maintained, and
supported by a wonderful volunteer open source community.  Please feel
free to join us.  I am sure that someone with your background and
experience could make and make a valuable contribution:

https://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Contributing_to_GnuCash

Regards

Geoff
=====