[GNC] Automatic sales tax

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Sun Feb 20 16:38:54 EST 2022

I'm confused, is this part of some other thread? Or just a drive-by?

Yes, GnuCash can do sales tax calculations too. Are you having trouble
figuring it out?

And the bit about CC'ing the list is specifically so people keep all
discussion on the list, and *not* e-mailing list members personally. Not
sure what your comment is about on this point.

Regards,
Adrien