[GNC] Automatic sales tax

davidcousens49 at gmail.com davidcousens49 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 20 17:34:03 EST 2022

The thing is Don all those other software packages charge you an arm and a leg
in most cases for their software. This allows them have paid development teams
who customize their products for each specific jurisdictions in which they
operate.

GNuCash does not.  GnuCash is used internationally in a wide variety of
countries, maintained totally by volunteer effort by a relatively small core
team with a lot of us hangng around the edges. The customisation depends on
demand and the availability of someone with the necessary skills and knowledge
of the software and software development as well as the interest to carry out
and test the changes.

If KMyMoney does better meet your needs, then by all means use it.

Good luck

David Cousens