[GNC] exporting search?

D. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 21 08:21:53 EST 2022

Moreover, if you've already assigned your accounts to tax lines, the TXF report will quickly give you exactly how much you spent on each tax line last year. That's what the report is for.

The TXF report will also break up tax lines by gnucash account, which is why I have brokerage-based income accounts for capital gains and dividends. That way, I can quickly see whether my numbers align with the broker 1099 forms.

I usually change the options to suppress transaction detail, then I see only totals. I also hide zero dollar accounts.