[GNC] exporting search?

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Mon Feb 21 12:38:40 EST 2022

Indeed it does. I just did a test before reading this reply.

For example, I have a quite detailed CoA, and I enter copious details in
my Memo fields.

I was curious to see how much I've spent on Fuggle hops for my
Homebrewing hobby.

I simply selected the appropriate expense category (and any children,
just in case I miss-categorized something too generally, which I did!)
and used 'Fuggle' (without the quotes) as a filter.

Sure enough, the report shows each transaction split, with *only* that
expense split, with their respective debit amounts and gives me a total.

And if I want, I can choose a Date sort order and I'll get periodic
subtotals.

Since Lodging is a fairly regular travel expense, I happen to have a
sub-account for it, so I wouldn't even need the report Jeffrey
mentioned, but I understand if people lump it all together.

Regards,
Adrien