[GNC] reconcile problem?

Paul Kinzelman paul at kinzelman.com
Wed Feb 23 09:35:14 EST 2022

I always balance my accounts every month. I used to use Quicken before
they went to a rental model. Credit cards always balanced every month
for me.

I've been using GC for several years now, and notice that I sometimes can't
get cards to balance, I have to add an imbalance amount. Then this
month, I noticed that a charge that was on this month's statement
and not last month's statement was already marked as reconciled in GC.

Has anybody else noticed anything like this?

I don't even know how to track this kind of thing down, whether it's
a bug, or I'm just getting older and senile. :-)
Ideas?

TIA!