[GNC] GNU Cash on Apple iPhone

Sudesh Chandar schandar2205 at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 25 06:42:45 EST 2022

Hello Group,
I use my cell phone as an input device for GNU cash application on my Windows 10 laptop.
I recently switched from an Android device to an Apple iPhone and noticed a lot of differences using the app on the iPhone.
1. I don't have the ability to export transactions as a QIF ( Quicken file format )2.The only option to export tractions is thru comma separated values.3. There is no setting menu on the iPhone to store the exported file to cloud storage as in the Android version. I have to manually move the csv file to the cloud storage for importing it on my PC.4. GNU Cash mobile doesn't come with any user manual.
I would love these features to be added to the iPhone version or do you suggest I just get used to it?
Thanks,
Sudesh Chandar,