[GNC] GNU Cash on Apple iPhone

Derek Atkins derek at ihtfp.com
Fri Feb 25 07:42:50 EST 2022

Hi,

On Fri, February 25, 2022 6:42 am, Sudesh Chandar via gnucash-user wrote:
> Hello Group,
> I use my cell phone as an input device for GNU cash application on my
> Windows 10 laptop.
> I recently switched from an Android device to an Apple iPhone and noticed
> a lot of differences using the app on the iPhone.
> 1. I don't have the ability to export transactions as a QIF ( Quicken file
> format )2.The only option to export tractions is thru comma separated
> values.3. There is no setting menu on the iPhone to store the exported
> file to cloud storage as in the Android version. I have to manually move
> the csv file to the cloud storage for importing it on my PC.4. GNU Cash
> mobile doesn't come with any user manual.
> I would love these features to be added to the iPhone version or do you
> suggest I just get used to it?

There is no GnuCash of iOS... And if there is, not only is it not related
to us, it was NEVER related to us.  Even GnuCash for Android was only
tangentially related (the author was a GSoC summer intern, but it was
never truly a GnuCash product).

So you should reach out to the app author.  We have nothing to do with it.

Sorry,

> Thanks,
> Sudesh Chandar,

       Derek Atkins                 617-623-3745