[GNC] Report question

Paul Kinzelman paul at kinzelman.com
Sat Feb 26 15:33:35 EST 2022

Thanks for the suggestion, but I'm not trying anything huge.
I just tried to get a quick spreadsheet out of it and stumbled.
I thought there would be some easy way to get quick reports
like there was in Quicken, but GC requires more user assembly.
It's the Ikea of financial software. :-)

The suggestions you made helped.
Thanks very much!