[GNC] Report question

davidcousens49 at gmail.com davidcousens49 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 26 16:24:56 EST 2022

Paul

You can copy the report to a spreadsheet by selecting the report tab, selecting
all the content using Ctrl-A, copy it with Ctrl-C and paste it into your
favourite spreadsheet. Works into LibreOffice Calc and should work equally with
Excel. You can then save it either as CSV or in the spreadsheet format.

Works for GnuCash 4.9 on Linux Mint 20.2

Alternatively the menu item File->Export->Export Report will export the report
as HTML and you can open it in a browser, Ctrl-A, Ctrl_C and then paste to a
spreadsheet. Save in desired format

These are fairly simple to do and avoid having to write a lot of code.

David Cousens