[GNC] MEMORIZING PAYEE ADDRESS

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Sun Jan 2 14:06:07 EST 2022

Victor, don't forget to copy the list!

I was simply going to File > Print Checks after selecting the
transaction, but as you point out, it seems printing from the Process
Payment screen works reliably as well.

We haven't heard back from the OP, but I guess they are either on an
older version with a bug, or there is something particular about their
workflow where this bug still exists.

Regards,
Adrien