[GNC] GNUCash 4.9

Steve Mortimer noahsark0852 at att.net
Mon Jan 3 12:50:37 EST 2022

I have been running Gnucash on this computer, Win10, for sometime now
and have been having the same problem all along.  I have upgraded to
version 4.9.  When I close the program there are two files that are not
removed from the desktop and I have to go and delete the manually.  If I
do not delete them manually after each time I close the program the
program just keeps adding more of the same files to the desktop.

The files are:
1223GNUCASH.gnucash.20...0103063517.gnucash.LCK
1223GNUCASH.gnucash.201...cash.20220103114501.log

What do I need to do so these files are deleted every time the program
is closed?

Regards,
Steve Mortimer

2 Timothy 3:16-17 (ESV)
All Scripture is breathed out by God and profitable for teaching, for
reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness that the man
of God may be complete, equipped for every good work