[GNC] A repository for user-contributed files

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Mon Jan 3 17:08:55 EST 2022

I didn't examine the Message-ID because it had the same subject line.
(so it *appears* that it *should* have been threaded properly) But I
guess if they are replying to the digest and they copy-paste the
subject, as they should, then it will appear un-threaded.

I guess in that case, the problem is with the client where it only
threads by in-reply-to Message-ID and doesn't also factor in the
Subject. (Thunderbird if anyone is curious. If anyone knows how to make
it consider the Subject as well, that info would be very much appreciated)

Regards,
Adrien