[GNC] Frustrated at invoice options

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Mon Jan 3 21:43:29 EST 2022

I think it has to do with how you run the Invoice Report.

Unfortunately, it should work the same regardless of how you get there,
but it does not. (there are several 'entry points' to getting a printed
invoice, and they don't all work the same)

There is at least one if not two other recent threads regarding invoice
default stylesheets and the issue is the same.

The only sure fire way I know is to create a Saved Report with the
desired options/stylesheet and run that each time you want a printable
invoice. But this means you then have to select the customer/invoice
number. You can't click the invoice from other parts of the UI and get
this Saved customization to automatically apply, or even after the fact.

Regards,
Adrien