[GNC] show unposted invoices in customer report?

Mattia Rizzolo mattia at mapreri.org
Tue Jan 4 12:38:14 EST 2022

Hi!

I like that I'm able to draft an invoice and then keep it open until I'm
ready to post it.  It makes trivial to me to take note in a place I'm
sure I won't forget (because I won't right?) of jobs I completed for a
customer, before it comes the time to invoice them for it.

However, finding those invoices later on is quite hard.  Currently, the
only way I found is:
 business > find invoice > start some search that hopefully will
 return the unposted invoice I need
that (especially the last step) is very bothersome.

I'd love to see those invoices in the "customer report" that I get, for
example, by double-clicking on a line in the "customers overview" page,
then it would be trivial to spot.

Such invoices could easily be sorted in an "unposted invoices" section
under (or over?) the current table.
That feels like the optimal spot for such data, instead of burying them
into the deep crevices of the "find invoice" gorge.

Am I the only one that feels bothered by the current state of this
feature?  Anybody has a suggestion on how to improve this?
Should I turn my suggestion in a bug report to improve the current
"customer report" report?

--
regards,
                        Mattia Rizzolo