[GNC] Commission sales and business features

Gyle McCollam gmccollam at live.com
Wed Jan 5 12:37:10 EST 2022

I don't use Gnucash for business, so I don't know if you can or cannot expense commission on the invoice.  If you can't, you could create a liability account for commissions and create a monthly transaction to debit the liability and debit the commission expense account or on a more frequent basis, even sale by sale if required.  You could even have a placeholder account for commission with sub account for each salesperson if you wanted to track commissions by Salesman.

Thank You,
Gyle McCollam

Gyle McCollam

609.680.2326                     Mobile