[GNC] problem with a transaction involving 3 securities

Mattia Rizzolo mattia at mapreri.org
Mon Jan 10 06:48:15 EST 2022

Hi,

I'm trying out something that until now I didn't try, and that's buying
a stock from a broker that handles FX itself "silently" at the time of
the transaction (normally for my USD purchases I use an account in USD).

I have liquidity account in EUR, and the stock is in USD.

So what I attempted is this (seen from the security register, that is in
USD):