[GNC] Gnucash import QIF issue

subscribe at nock.org.uk subscribe at nock.org.uk
Mon Jan 10 07:21:06 EST 2022

I am trying to import a QIF file from Quicken XG 2004 for the UK.

windows.   It.

The import starts OK and gets about half way (having taken many minutes as
the QIF file is 11MB with transactions back decades) and then just closes
leaving no Gnucash window.

Restarting Gnucash just takes me back to the beginning option to import a
file etc.

Have tried twice and both times with same result though I have not actually
seen the moment the window closes.

Any ideas?  What can I do to work out what the problem is?

Thanks a lot,

Bob