[GNC] reports: filter by number

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Tue Jan 11 17:51:11 EST 2022

Do the bill#'s show up in the NUM field (or elsewhere) in your expense
account registers?

If so, my first suggestion would be to do a Find (from the CoA tab)
filtering for the string you want.

Then run an Account Report (or File > Export > Active Tab to CSV) on the
Find results tab.

Let us know if that works.

Also, while the P&L/Income Report filtering is somewhat limited, the
Transaction Report gives much more flexibility and *should* operate on
the NUM field if I am not mistaken. If not directly in the Filter
option, then try the Regex option.

Regards,
Adrien