[GNC] reports: filter by number

Bregt - ICTgroup.be bregt at ictgroup.be
Wed Jan 12 04:31:36 EST 2022

Hi Adrien,

Your first suggestion works like a charm. The created report is exactly
what I need. I'll have to work on the layout, as the options are more
limited, but that's a minor detail.

Your second suggestion, through the Transaction Report, indeed does not
operate on the NUM field: what is available is a filter on the Account
Name, or apply a regex on fields Description, Notes or Memo.

Thank you!

Kind regards,
Bregt