[GNC] access to Gnucash Nabble

Greg Feneis mfeneis at gmail.com
Mon Jan 17 09:22:26 EST 2022

It might be worth mentioning, I think the recommended location for the file
(...app data... and files and folders contained), is a hidden folder. IE It
may not appear in searches, or by navigating there by clicking icons in
Windows explorer. However, a user should be able to formulate the path and
type it into the address bar. Once you make it to the app data folder,
you're in.  Good luck 🤞

Kind regards, Greg Feneis
(Pixel 3)