[GNC] access to Gnucash Nabble

Liz Dodd edodd at billiau.net
Sun Jan 16 22:06:14 EST 2022

On Sun, 16 Jan 2022 16:28:40 -0500
Ken Farley <farleykj at gmail.com> wrote:

> Argh. This makes it incredibly difficult to help someone when they're
> looking at a directory of files and it shows three "setup" files,
> because Windows is saving you the bother of knowing there is a
> setup.bat, setup.exe, and setup.ini file. Unless you turn off that
> particular option, you don't know which file is which.

I'm not using Windows these days, but I recall a specific gotcha from
Win7 where it cached a copy of a working config file, and you could
change the config file as often or as much as you liked and absolutely
nothing happened.

I would get the OS to search the hard drives for "gtk-3.0.css* because
there might be another copy stored somewhere.

Liz