[GNC] Gnucash via Flatpak-Issues-Solutions

Les lelliott5 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 17 15:05:06 EST 2022

I have been using GC for many years and a few years back I started using
Flatpak for installations and updates.  I am on Linux Mint 19.3 and GC 4.9.

For the last year or so, I have had some annoying issues: unable to
correct entries, unable to backspace within an account, and the latest,
I cannot open an account by double-clicking.  Instead I have to click
open account.

My question is: if I completely uninstall GC via Flatpak and then
re-install via Flatpak, will I accomplish anything? (The hope of course,
is to eliminate the annoying issues.)

Regards and thanks in advance,

Les