[GNC] OneDrive

jim at billinghurst.net jim at billinghurst.net
Wed Jan 19 04:20:51 EST 2022

I have been using One Drive for over a year for a local community business
and had no problems.
I also have another set of accounts for a charity that uses SharePoint to
save the files, again no problems.

Regards

James Billinghurst

Message: 3
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2022 15:59:35 -0600
From: menace at fastmail.fm
To: gnucash-user at gnucash.org
Subject: [GNC] OneDrive

Hi, I began using GnuCash at the beginning of 2021.  Since the  onset, I've
had it in a OneDrive folder.  I've had no problems with it syncing between
my computers.

From: David Carlson <david.carlson.417 at gmail.com>

Good.  I would still like to hear from others about their experience with
using GnuCash and OneDrive together.

gnucash-user mailing list
gnucash-user at gnucash.org
-----