[GNC] Vanguard OFX Access

Kalpesh Patel kalpesh.patel at usa.net
Fri Jan 21 18:08:08 EST 2022

Sadly Vanguard does not offer OFX formatted download. They only provide QIF,
in one account or individual mutual fund accounts,  or CSV format - very
limited formats. Even with QIF format it is a hit or miss in importing to
GNC and CSV formatted requires good deal of post-processing

If you are brave enough and know Python programming, you can try fine free
product call PocketSense
(https://sites.google.com/site/pocketsense/home/msmoneyfixp1) which allows
you to connect to their servers to download OFX formatted file. I hope to
get to GNC Python bindings to see if I can get it to work with (modified)
PocketSense.

Message: 6