[GNC] credit card minimum payment due

Liz edodd at billiau.net
Sat Jan 29 03:49:44 EST 2022

On Fri, 28 Jan 2022 14:23:41 -0600
Adrien Monteleone <adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net> wrote:

> While formulas and variables are possible with Scheduled
> Transactions, unfortunately, they can't grab the current account
> balance. (and there are no 'if:then' logic functions possible anyway,
> just straight math)
>
> But you can choose to schedule the payment regardless of the balance,
> but set it as a reminder rather than auto-create. You can then
> preview and approve the transaction to be created if it is needed.
>
> Regards,
> Adrien

I just put in an amount in the scheduled transaction, then set it be
checked before posting, and then update the amount to the actual charge
nvolved. In my case it is a purchase on Friday night - sometimes the
purchase is not made, so I delete the transaction, and other times I
edit it to reflect the actual purchase.

Liz