[GNC] Warning account contains splits whose reconcile date is after statement date

Cricket Onebit cricketbeautiful at gmail.com
Mon Jan 31 14:38:01 EST 2022

I get this warning each time I reconcile my credit card statement. It's
happened for several months now.

The balance is fine. There was a bit of confusion over similar lines, but
the balances are now fine. (it was a really good series of $10.19 books.)

The latest statement was Jan 10. The last transaction was Jan 9, and I
double-checked the years.

Is there any way I can find out which transactions are the problem, or
clear the error going forward?

Thanks,

Cricket / Sandy

--
+++

Not as a ladder from earth to Heaven, not as a witness to any creed,
But simple service simply given to his own kind in their common need.
-- Rudyard Kipling