[GNC] Warning account contains splits whose reconcile date is after statement date

davidcousens49 at gmail.com davidcousens49 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 31 15:21:43 EST 2022

It is not necessarilya problem at all. It is just a warning that your current
reconciliation has splits which affect other accounts which may have already
been reconciled. Unless you have had to change the split to the account you are
currently reconciling to achieve the reconcilaition which could force a change
in the split to another reconciled account, there is no problem. If you have had
to do this then you will need to re-reconcile any accounts which have splits to
them which may have been altered particularly where the amount is altered.

David Cousens