[GNC] Warning account contains splits whose reconcile date is after statement date

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 31 15:21:50 EST 2022

If that is the exact wording of the warning then the offending reconciled
split may be in a different account. One thing you could try is to open
Tools > General Journal and select View > Filter by..  > Status and uncheck
everything except Reconciled.  If there really is an oddball that should
make it easy to find.

On Mon, Jan 31, 2022 at 1:39 PM Cricket Onebit <cricketbeautiful at gmail.com>
wrote:

> I get this warning each time I reconcile my credit card statement. It's
> happened for several months now.
>
> The balance is fine. There was a bit of confusion over similar lines, but
> the balances are now fine. (it was a really good series of $10.19 books.)
>
> The latest statement was Jan 10. The last transaction was Jan 9, and I
> double-checked the years.
>
> Is there any way I can find out which transactions are the problem, or
> clear the error going forward?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Cricket / Sandy
>
> --
> +++
>
> Not as a ladder from earth to Heaven, not as a witness to any creed,
> But simple service simply given to his own kind in their common need.
> -- Rudyard Kipling

David Carlson