[GNC] Uneven line spacing in Accounts list since 4.11

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Sun Jul 3 12:38:56 EDT 2022

I always have notes displayed. I didn't try removing the column. But
yes, removing the extra line in the note solves the spacing issue. I'm
going to hazard a guess that the note field 'has wrap' set to true in
the GUI code. I don't have time at the moment, but if someone can fire
up their GTK Inspector and confirm, I'd bet that is the cause.

What you reported here did not work for me: "It was not until I
collapsed the account display and then expanded it again did the extra
spacing go away."

Regards,
Adrien