[GNC] Terminology for Non-profits

Paul Kroitor paul at kroitor.ca
Wed Jul 6 11:36:03 EDT 2022

Thanks for the response, Stan, although I'm afraid I haven't been clear. It's not the report title that's the issue, it's the app-generated lines in the report like "Retained Earnings" and "Total Liabilities and Equity". These things are presumably kept in the localization files, because they change depending on the language GnuCash is running in.

See my responses to Adrien and Michael for further explanation.